ARTA worked diligently to ensure we are GDPR-compliant. This included reviewing how we store and use data about our Users and Third Parties. Some of the key things we have done include the following:
- Implemented internal processes to comply with EU data subject rights.
- Made it clear how our Users can manage their personal data.
- Made necessary product changes to ensure compliance with the new regulations.
- Appointed a Data Protection Officer to help our Users with any requests or questions about their data. Our DPO can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provided our Users with the information they need to be GDPR compliant. ARTA has supplied this information as a resource, but we don’t offer legal advice. We recommend you contact your legal counsel to find out how the GDPR affects you.