What is Self Ship?
Self Ship enables sellers to pack objects in-house and receive a prepaid shipping label via email
- These quotes are for Parcel transportation only and do not include costs for packing
- Currently only available for US-based sellers and intra-US shipments. International Self Ship launching 2022.
Self Ship Quotes
- Self Ship is available for works valued up to $25,000 USD
- Only shipments that qualify for Parcel (based on size) will return a Self Ship quote
- ARTA will return three delivery speeds - Ground, Second Day Air, Next Day Air
- The only optional service available is Signature Required
- ARTA will provide a recommended packing type for every package, which is dependent on the objects being shipped
- If ARTA determines multiple objects can be packed together, this will be reflected in the email
- If items are already packaged separately, sellers can request additional labels from ARTA
- Meet ARTA recommended packaging
- Reply with notable discrepancies to object or packaging
- Drop off or schedule pick up within agreed upon timeline directly with courier
- Reply with changes to release schedule
- Respond in a timely manner to inquiries from ARTA if a shipment is not released as expected
How to activate?
If you are US-based seller who packs in-house and ships within the US via courier regularly, then please get in touch with your ARTA Account Manager.