A Custom Request allows you to submit job specifications that are beyond the typical instant quote request scope.
For example, if a client has
- a specific timeline for a project
- collection or delivery date requests
- specific packing requirements or a complex install
- multiple collection locations
- or if our system for some reason cannot return an instant quote and the request is disqualified; all of these scenarios would warrant a Custom Request.
To submit a Custom Request, a client can go through the normal quote request flow. Once a request has been submitted and a quote is available, review the quote. An "Action" button can be found towards the top right of the dashboard. Click the button, and then click on "Custom Quote."
A pop-up will prompt you to enter the specific details of your request (see below). Once these details are submitted, you can expect to see a new quote in your dashboard within 24-48 hours, or 48-72 hours for international or oversized requests.
Please note that all Custom Requests must be "bookable", meaning that complete addresses for collection and delivery as well as contact details are required.